Thursday, February 18, 2010

fruit by the foot

I had a tinkerbell/luckybrand birthday it was awesome. Thank you my Larson Family for making it a special breakfast party...that was fun. Birthdays just wouldnt be the same without the family parties. Thank you Amy for my new favorite necklace. I got lots of things I asked for, which was coooool. My new wallet from Brad came today in the mail-very sweet, and much needed. still been using my 2 year old gREAT red leather wallet linds got me.
We got a new furnace, but in the 3 cold days before, Jack got RSV, a scary respiratory virus. He's been miserable, its sad. A great doctor at my work took care of him and we're doing nebulizer treatments at home, hoping to kick this illness and be on our happy way. He has, however began crawling and pulling himself up to stand on things. He's a strong boy, and such a sweet one. Presley is my best friend and a good big sister. We had a good Valentine's day, some pretty flowers from my boyfriend & a special dinner at Red Iguana (FINALLY*) and a cook book from my mama. oh and a cute valentine from Lin, thanks, I LOVE that nail polish color. I love nail polish, I've gotten many new ones lately.
Jade's been takin care of my kids greatly, I am so thankful that she can do that for Brad and I. Anyone wanna babysit a week in March while she's out of town? Let me know.
The Jazz have been doing really good, we're looking forward to a good time come playoffs.
I beat Brad in darts twice tonight, won 4 of our last 6 games, i'm getting pretty good at Cricket.
I made Baked Ziti, it was seriously an olive garden duplicate! i was proud of myself, made pasta carbonara last night, it was pretty goot but the bacon was way crunchy.
went on a costco trip last week, loaded up on everything and I just love their ceasar salad mix, with the parmesan flakes. Brad bought me a little gardening shovel, its almost spring and time to plant some new pretties.
Kkkkk
so i've been really tired lately.
someone come visit us over here.
here's a bucnhof pics from lately.
muchos luv




4 comments:

cassandra noƫlla said...

jack is getting so big!!!!!! i have to come see you guys when i am out in march
i'm sending you pres & jack a little note in the mail tomorrow. look for it
tell pres i say hey.
you are so pretty natskins

cathmom said...

I love you, too, Nat.
Enjoy your year, the 25th of your life.

Steen said...

i love jack.
i'm sick.
i'm coming over.

science fun said...

this baby boy is beautiful!