Thursday, February 11, 2010

looook

brad and i have been craving Red Iguana. But i had to get my car fixed...by the time we got downtown it was 8oclock. & we werent feelin the 40 minute wait outside with Jack-alope. So found our way and parking to the BLUE Iguana, and its closed for remodeling.
SO it was Tucanos at Gateway. It was good and fun but i just want that yummy mexican food ive been dreaming of.
Split a game of 301 with brad when we got home. Basketball game in the background and brad's shower running. Presley is feverish and stayed with Grammy tonight. Jack is asleep. Did u guys know he sleeps like a real baby in his crib all night every night. Pretty sweet and rather crazy wouldnt you say? I need it considering I work fulltime again .... I almost fell asleep at Billing Training this morning, left my bagel in my purse, gulped down my coffee on an empty stomach and think i got what zig would call 'rot gut'. guuuuuhhh....
We're getting to sleep early tonight. We NEED it.


Birthday Breakfast Party at SoJo house on Saturday...for me.
Come celebrate!

3 comments:

Jade said...

i'm so happy its your birthday. i love birthday parties. and a breakfast one... woot wooot.. even better. sorry i know i'm in so jo now. i dont even know how long. maybe when i drive the baby blue, can you meet me half way? right up the border. i hope you like what i got you. its little.

cathmom said...

Thanks for showing up for your BD breakfast. It was kinda like Christmas morning. Everyone one passed out in strange places after!
Love you pretty girl!

internet tv said...

Nice Blog ,I love it, and please feel free to check my site~

Have fun to watch my Live Internet TV

Foremylife