Monday, March 15, 2010

pink midget pony on my wrist...

''Come the winter, come the summer
Come the autumn, come spring, do your thing...''
5 days until the first day of spring, cath just informed me.
just lovin us up some Xavier Rudd, funny how my mom made me RE-realize how awesome he is.
i have a little vacation from work...Jade is off on a real vacation so I'm home with the kids.
its a nice break.
but i've already come to realize how much i appreciate having a job.
Annie and I use to say it really is an OCCUPATION...to occupy your mind/time or whatever you might need. sometimes i really need a mind-occupation. i think thats why im such a good worker, i devote fully to my job, im there to work and nothing else.
i've got a lot and lot of pictures, maybe i can show you sometime soon.
just waiting for brad to get home.
happy vacation to jade/kody
happy painting to christine \--still waiting for my orzo salad
happy belly to lindsay
happy birth vibes to cathy

4 comments:

cathmom said...

I really appreciate those birth vibes especially on the long ones! I feel them. Come spring, do your thing!

Jade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jade said...

WHY DONT YOU COME OVER POOPHEAD.
i actually like justin bieber. cept he thinks hes hot. but me and kody like his songs. and let me dye your hair i need someone to dye mine... anddddddddd... when mom gets here i can take her car and take us to the mall. i need some new spring Theenz. and you should move. i wanna move. but i doubt we will. but then you guys gotta start fresh with jobs thats the only hard part. but it works out. me and kody did it. buuuut... shoot. bye.

Steen said...

yeah ya poophead.