Wednesday, July 22, 2009

everyone likes a free show.

i got to go to the Black Keys. As you see its taken me nearly a week to write about it. Annie, Frek, Christine, and Chris and I made our ways to the crowded Gallivan Center. It was baaad. even if you were way back in the back where I remember last year, we had room to lay on the grass.

Well this year, that "lay on the grass space" is non existent. We were shoulder-to-shoulder with everyone else the entire show. it was too ridiculous. last year I was able to bring Presley to the concert series. There's no way I 'd be able to bring kids this year. & as for attending the Iron and Wine concert, (which was the other of the series i chose this year) I think I'll pass. I do like the crane in this picture though.

Jack is 7 lbs now.
Presley is wearing undies.
but still....working on keeping them dry.
i'd say she's 50% potty trained.

Last night i made a great salad and a bbq chicken pizza.
Today I think we'll try getting out of the house.
tomorrow Jack is 4 weeks old.
&
its way too hot out there.

1 comment:

cassandra noƫlla said...

aww pres is growing up so much! 50% is really good! i want to go to the galivan for a show. i'll help you bring the kiddos/