Thursday, July 23, 2009

thursday....

Although Jack still has long periods of sleep time, he is also beginning to keep his eyes open longer. He is 4 weeks old today & I'm not sure WHAT to do with him while he is awake.
today we will put on some music and dance, i think he will like that. I also think its never too early to start reading to him. I think it'll be good for him.
Any other suggestions??
Today has been a rather painful one...in terms of boredom.
We dont go anywhere because of this heat...and i;ve said it before...but getting the 3 of us ready to go out is near impossible.
I need to drop some paperwork off down the street, but for ONCE in my life- both of my children are snoozing. I CLEANED...and SHOWERED...and i painted my nails.
I await Brads arrival home from work so that i can...do....(just what im not sure. but) something.

3 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

you need a good book. i liked, "beautiful disaster" by katherine center.
++++
check out what's going on over at the SLC library. we went to a kid concert and luc danced all over the place while littl gavi slept in my arms. it will atleast get you out of the house. you've got to get out of the house!
++++
jack needs a swing to be awake in -or one of those silly toys you lay under. we love our ikea one!
++++
lather little jack up with sunscreen and go sit in your front yard with a kiddie pool. or talk jade into swimming. seriously. or you could just come over and be bored with me!
love, lin

cassandra noƫlla said...

you need to post up more photos! :)
i cant wait to come see you and jack.. i'll help you guys get out of the house.

kerrylynn said...

reading to him is the best gift you can give.