Thursday, July 16, 2009

& he's not from estonia

ive been watching snapped this morning, it creeps me out kindof but i just keep watching,
i have to pay all my bills today.
we were supposed to pick dad up from the airport and have lunch today, but his flight got delayed and now cat is going to swoop him. Presley cried: "i wanted to get grampa from the airport"
she keeps begging me to go to Sweet Tomatoes, i thought it sounded good today too, but no way could i do that myself with two kids, i'd need a waitress for that.
the twilight concert series has begun. I picked a couple of thursdays that i wanted to attend, today being one of them: The Black Keys & Human Highway. Will we make it there? I dont even know. my life seems to have been put on hold, even when i want to...and other people want me to...its so hard to get out of the house. getting all of us ready is near impossible to do and be kept sane. and if i do manage to get us all ready and out the door, taking care of us all is such a chore out and about....i dont even make sense.
i stay home most of the day while brad is at work, and clean, and just....be a mom. its turned into quite the job lately.
i dont know how my mother did it. i start to appreciate her all over again, its quite amazing that she raised all of us kids, and she did it well too.

SOMEONE please come visit me, i would love the company.

4 comments:

cassandra noëlla said...

i'll come visit you july 30th okay?

naturaljoy said...

Ahhh sounds like my world. It always sounds like you've just got it under control.

kerrylynn said...

isn't it amazing the things us women are capable of?? embrace it! ;)

cassandra noëlla said...

i havent ever kept my hair natural since the very first time i dyed it! i just cant do it cause my hair is always so long! i am comin soon.. i cant wait to see you and everyone. i have a bunch of things to give you and jack.

and i do love high low , i wish he'd perform it. when in september ? cause i am coming in october for my birthday.. so if its very very end of september i'd consider it..