Monday, September 21, 2009

tonight is the night.

and we have our only double header scheduled for this evening, i really want to play too,
but the rude boy's back in town, and i'm VERY excited.
Brad and I have been waiting.
Annie and Frek are last minute coming, so thats happy too!
Cathy is at the Beehive tea room right now, I am craving that lavender ice cream, and what a delicious house mocha that place brews up!
i think i need to take a nap or something to get ready for tonight.

brad surprised me with tickets to australian pink floyd last week and we were just so tired, although it was an AMAZING show at the ampitheater, I think i shall rest up for this one.
good good goood day!

2 comments:

cassandra noƫlla said...

beehive mochas & lavendar are the BEST.

cathmom said...

I had Potato Leek soup and a scone. Awesome little place. Michael, Michael. What else can you say. . .