Sunday, September 13, 2009

tell me that the rain wont fall today...

but if it does, ..thats okay.







VIA TEXT from the air: yesterday 9/12
me: PTTP 2009! Wish we were in Frisco.
cath: at least I'm in a park with Pretzel. Next year!


I talked with cath this morning, we are still bent that we didnt make it to Power to the Peaceful this year, after making the trip to san fran last summer, we were sure we'd go back again, and again.
After realizing that it just wasnt going to happen this year, timing and christines birthday...we were sad, but when i got the voicemail from cath this morning telling me that the PTTP videos were starting to hit youtube....i searched around....I seriously got tears in my eyes, it wasnt really right that we missed the festival...we'll see you there next year...a FOR SURE..
join our caravan.


3 comments:

cathmom said...

We have to commit now, Nat. Plan a week. I'll take you to my motherland.

cassandra noëlla said...

i will paint you one next! what do you want? text me dude!

cassandra noëlla said...

its that group. its totally that group. everyone that knows them.. all the strings connected .. they are just terrible people. you know that already, they treated you bad. just multiply that times 6000 and thats how they treat me. over nothing. NOTHING. they are all psychos.
gross.
but i keep in touch with the people i like there. like you.