Saturday, February 9, 2008

smile jamaica


i heard the term "jekyll and hyde" used twice today. At 5 in the morning, Frankenstein was out my window-so I let him come in. Annie got me some red chop stix, i think i'll put them in my hair. snowboard needs a wax before this run. last night justin and i were talking about how you should listen to your elders. im working on a multiple star maker, if you have ever seen the double i make, its 5 times as cool. you should hear how presley says "stretch", you'd laugh. i learn something new everyday. keep reading..and milk does a body good but im sort of lactoste intolerant. vanilla soy is good with cereal though. i need to fix my back pack. connie and i shared liquid rhythms last night, i love the techno show on 90.0-SMILE JAMAICA today from 4-7. too much planned for this weekend, it'll be a good one. happiness is cool. im hella down with unicorns.


PS i played basketball this week, and i still have my magic. i want a ladies basketball for my birthday.please!

3 comments:

mimi said...

we are going on a hiking adventure in southern utah this spring. no lie.
i better get my little big buns in shape.

cassandra noƫlla said...

the fashion show RULED.
and no no it doesnt mean what your mind thinks it is.
it was just a weird day.

natalie im DYING.
yesterday i was in heels ALL DAY LONG.
my feet and back hurt.
and then i had to work at mels from 5-8. and i was so so so tired.
and even tho i was tired i went to tiffanys anyways and watched sunshine. and then drove home and almost died from driving sleepy.

and then i woke up and remembered today i have to go help my grandma move. then work from 5-9 again.

i just might die...

Connie said...

You are a majik bball babesterr// I miss you muchos dwayne