Wednesday, February 6, 2008

she makes it up as she goes



"The creator spoke the first word, and all that lived on the earth awoke and stretched and opened their mouths and minds to say the word. Through many patterns of stars, they all spoke to one another, the wind to the hawk, the snail to the stone, the frog to the reeds. But after many turnings and many deaths, the languages were forgotten. Yet the sun still moves up and down, and the stars still shift in the sky, and as long as there are movement and harmony, there are words"
-The Goose Girl

I'm chillin happy style this week.
I was really excited that I had to start reserving certain days for certain people who want to do things for my birthday.
I still dont feel this big of a girl.
La la la l woah la la l a l a a a

Today is Bob Marley's birthday.


Energy spent now preparing for tomorrow is sure to bear tasty fruit.

4 comments:

cathmom said...

Where are you getting those good fortunes? I want some. As your birthday gets closer, I think back to your sweet birth and what a cute little bundle you were. I love you even more now and give thanks often for the joy of being your mama. I hope your dreams come true.

cassandra noƫlla said...

i love the picture of your eyes closed.
i miss you dude i want to hang out.

Mr. Furious said...

How old will you be?

Steen said...

35