Monday, January 14, 2008

soy white mocha to start my day

this morning i was scurrying to get ready for a coffee date only 15 minutes after i opened my eyes. I never wear matching socks, simply because i can never find matches.
today i picked a pink zebra one and a valentine sock.

once i made my way upstairs I saw jade's feet poking out of her blanket on the couch.
she had the match to my valentine sock.
it was quite amusing to me.

today was a good day off. i would have liked to:
-clean my room
-wax my eyebrows
-workout
-read

i did, however:
-do laundry
-detail cat's car
-shopped gateway
-chauffeured cat around in clean car
-showered
-(had a meeting with dad, but he's still sitting on the couch)ugh!

the rest of my night is unplanned, i could go to connies bro's or kick it with weasley wilson, i might just sit here.. maybe turn on the television, which i never watch. gol i hate teevee.
no! im going to help pretz make chocolate pudding.
im going to teach her to chef, early on.
how bout this homemade from scratch sweet&sour sauce.
so good!

good stuff.
my daughter has the weirdest taste: she loves hot buffalo wings, bacon, coffee, and perrier.
i might be getting a bomb side job...thats close to me.
i'll keep an update.

3 comments:

cassaundra said...

you gotta change the font color to black or something
or change the green to a nicer one
because my eyes just died trying to read that.

hahahahaa

cassaundra said...

i love how socks don't have a set foot they belong to.
like you can put one on the left and the next week put the same one on the right.

or a completely different foot.


i will call tomorrow.
i miss ya loke.
give pres a kiss on the dome for me,

cassaundra said...

p.s.
i'm sending you the book
"the goose girl"

paper back addition.
i hope thats alright.
i'll mail it off tomorrow afternoon.

i think you will like it.
then if you do, you can find the rest of the books (ebay/& half.com)

jade should read it too