Monday, January 14, 2008

dream; for all these problems.

another fascination of mine: dreams/dreaming.
since there is no universally agreed biological definition of dreaming, i've taken define-ity into my own thoughts.

DREAM MOODS: emotions that are result of unconscious living, buried deep beneath your heart & somewhere in your stomach.

DREAMLAND: mysterious and fascinating world of dreams where the rules of reality need not apply. vagueness can be felt in air, thought, and feeling.

although its trouble for me to remember all of my dreams, i've heard it helps to keep a notebook at bedside, while these "dreams" are still fresh in your mind, you can write them down. When i do remember, I interpret them, its very very intriguing to see the cause of thoughts that turn into a dream. ususally its right on, and i can go "ooooooh! i see, COOL!"

i now will recommend any readers of this blog "The Waking Life"
its a sundance film festival winner, you might have to watch it a few times.
i hope you enjoi.

1 comment:

Lovely Lindsay said...

i'm liking the new looky! ha! you thought i was going to bed. me too. fooled us both. so.... when i dream often that my teeth are falling out. what does it meeeeean! i know you've told me before but your answer must not have been what i wanted to hear because i'm asking again. i dream this alot. please help. love, lin