Tuesday, September 1, 2009

the stars mean something..

ON SUNDAY:
I woke up @ 730, left my sleeping family in their beds, drove to our park, and went running around the track. It felt so super good, & was so nice to be out in the trees, it wasnt too hot yet, either, I'll go again, at least on the weekends when brad can stay home and sleep with the kids. After 25 minutes of running, I was about exhausted and called it quits, but GOOD for me, huh?

i went to majestic's house to cook a feast.
homemade macaroni and cheese, parmesan crusted chicken, a super salad, french bread *& frozen lemon whip with raspberry sauce.
you guys wish you were at majestic's house for dinner, i'll tell you that.
& i'll tell you something else, if you want me to cook for you, just put on food network for me, it makes me want to cook so badly.
im mainly happy i learned to cook that chicken, because now, i can make it with my penne rosa and have an exact noodle & co meal.

ON MONDAY:
work was busy on monday morning, im trying to get all my verifications in once again for insurance and childcare and assistance. Im waiting on our landlord who is taking forever.

I made Jack an anklet, so now all 4 of us family members have one.

we had our second softball game last night, we lost. its nice to get out there though, get a little bit of exercise and have some fun. im glad my parents came, they helped alot with the kids, ..presley pee'd her pants.

Bradley and I got to hang out for a little bit of peace before we, too- were drained of all energy and hope for staying up late anymore.

i listened to voicemail annie left me on friday night, she said :
KEEP ON SHININ' YOU CRAZY DIAMONDS!


NOW IT'S TUESDAY:
and its my night clinic night, i'll catch a lunch date with Cath and Jade at Rusted Sun before mom voyages out of town .
I'm going to paint with Presley and get some smiles out of Jackie-Boy.
GOOD DAY

1 comment:

Jade said...

i'mn not coming to lunch anymore i had to clean cause my rents due on thursday... i need the Mun ay. buuut yeahhhhh let me do your makE uP. i woke up early at my old house and walked/ran my self to the tanning salon a few times, it felt goood to do that! wellllll