Tuesday, August 11, 2009

perfect sunday

its been a chore to get myself to go lately, but this weekend i was especially glad to plant myself in the perfect shaded spot of Liberty Park. With my Presley Brynn; equipped with her very own drum, tambourine, & morocca's. Annie met us shortly after; shared goodvibes & a long-burning nag champa. for moments i just laid there on our blanket & for other moments i'd get up when presley summoned me to dance. we took a walk to get some popcorn & an ice cream. seeing many familiar faces, and making new friends....i wondered why i dont still do this every week. ?? it's comfortable.....it's healing.

annie & presley in the circle


presley's new friends; royal & cheyanne






jack stayed at home & had daddy time. Or brad stayed at home & had some jack time. my baby boy is growing bigger. i really like him.









3 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

ahhhhh! hello there jack!! so good to see you! oh my - i love you, so!
++++
i love that lukey & gavi's striped boy outfit lives on.
love, lindsay

cathmom said...

I love Presley's pink drum! What an asset to The Circle. Come over for some orzo salad today. Love.

cassandra noƫlla said...

so cutei love this. i wish i would have remembered to go to the circle on sunday. i dont know why i didnt! ah !

and jack looks so cute. i really like him too.