Wednesday, August 26, 2009

dangi

my frozen pizza got squished, its all dough-ey inside.
THANK YOU CAITI FOR THE FEW GROCERIES, much appreciated.
Jack and his dad are already asleep.
its been a long day for the both of them.
I wish Jade was my next door neighbor.
and i wish she would say 'neighbor' like mr. rogers.
im gettin into the end of the season.
the rockies are starting to do quite well.
no more cubs chance...& there never was an m's chance.
red sox need to hold up their lead in the wild card.
i finally got my hairs dyed..
i was remembering when we used to play 'where in the world is carmen sandiego' on CDROM.
gum.shoe.
i like working the AM shift over PM..
80% of the time i put my mascara on in the car.
im really sad, the cutest naartjie jailbird pants i bought for jack, got stained...it was my fault, but it happened the first CUTE time he ever wore them.
jacks waking.
AHHH peace.

3 comments:

cassandra noƫlla said...

i remember carmen sandiego on cdrom... you are the best i miss you!!

Jade said...

heh. will you be my neyh purr?

Steen said...

i was reading my journal from 3rd grade home school and it said logical journey is so fun. i have 150 zombinies.