Tuesday, May 19, 2009

what we're made of

*
theres alot thats happened to me and alot going on lately, but i just dont even want to talk about it. today was the day I was supposed to not even think about it. and i think i did a pretty good job of it. i didnt have to work until 430 this evening, so i woke early while pres was still asleep and cleaned my house, gettin ready to clear this place out...she woke up and we had breakfast and got ready for the day. we met mama-cat at paradise for lunch and presley went on her way for her tuesday grammy day. i did some shopping today, my belly is bigger than ever, and nothing is fitting anymore (again). work was busy enough but im done now, i think im gonna check out the basketball games and go to the softball game tonight. i drank 64 oz of water today...woooo.
im 32 weeks along tomorrow.


send
me
some
goodvibes.

thanks.

3 comments:

cathmom said...

I sent a ton of good vibes your way. Thinkin' costa rica

cassandra noƫlla said...

i just send a huge amount of good vibes to you . and i hope you feel them thru out your day.
32 weeks! that means i'll have to come back and visit real soon when your little family is all precious and snuggable. i think you're so pretty
i cant wait to beehive

Briana said...

I'm so happy you are 32 weeks. This is gonna be so great! I can't wait for you to meet your baby