Monday, April 27, 2009

say hey

*
having good dinner at my parents tonight.
I had 2 appts today one right after the other.
still feeeeelin and doin good.
i halfway detailed my car and i washed presleys car seat.
whats going on this week? i dont even know.
i didnt know ken griffey was DH, i thought he was still rockin it in center field.
I guess he is a senior now...
still hunting for a place to live, May will be my last month at Union Meadows.
Jazz game tonight, good luck, for this could be the last.

and lindsay just informed me of this; a dream...come true:

3 comments:

cassandra noëlla said...

where you beeeeen? text me my lokester.

cassandra noëlla said...

i know. i always had such a good time with her. i wish we could have had more! looks like i'll have to come back more so i can spend one on one time with pres. and then one on one time with jack. PLUS one on one time with you.
everyone needs one on one. then we'll have a group date. '

her bangs have grown, sooo much.
my hair darker looks more real to me. i love it. i feel more warm with it. oh id love to go flying. i think i might take lessons. they offer them on the hilltop airport.

the word verification today is:
tabhog

Jade said...

-thats the best creation starburst ever made. they need to do pink ones...
-i'm really jealous about andreas job, tell me everything she did to get there. gosh. i want to do that
-mom and pres are cute together.
-we are tanning and working out right as soon as jackblack comes.