Tuesday, March 3, 2009

to be..

i just put my little presley to bed.
this was a chore tonight.
we had to use an 'emergency bobby'
she doesnt know we have them, but i get them out in case i need to.
im tired tonight and i needed to.

christine just made me some oatmeal,
im at the last symptom of my sickness, a COUGH.
& the most annoying.

mirah is coming on april 14, postponed a month, so lin, wont you go with me>?
i just heard her on the community radio.
tomorrow is a long work day.
i wonder what i will do tomorrow.
i hope i'll get some sleep tonight.

& in this post i wont say 'i need to clean my house'
because i did that today.
tonight i just need to rest and be friends with pres and
oh eat my oatmeal.
goodnight.

1 comment:

cassandra noƫlla said...

i wish i could go to miraH!!!

and mmmm oatmeal sounds so good. i think i'll have that for breaky tomorrow