Sunday, March 29, 2009

come to realize?

one of my favorite 'things' if you will; is realization.
sometimes its realizing things you've been told your whole life, but when your eyes finally open to them its a feeling of confirmation.
realization: the making or being made real of something imagined, planned, etc.
as i've gotten older, grown up, or just continued to live- i've come to realize more and more things. how this world works is pretty amazing and realizing it on my own is even cooler.



I am making shepherds pie for brad, he fixed my car this weekend and that'd be his favorite meal he hasnt had since his mother cooked it for him. Im nervous about trying to mimic a 'mama's meal' and have asked my own mother to help me with this. I've never even eaten shepherds pie, i dont even know that i'll try it since we ate at spaghetti factory not too many minutes ago..

i want this skirt please, bad.




aint nothin but a g thang today.............

3 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

i love to read what's in your brains.
***
i love that skirt, too.
love, linny

cassandra noƫlla said...

i love realizations too. i know we've talked about this. i sorta came to a realization last night. it was good. like always.
come visit me out here, spring is the best time. you'd love it now..

i love that skirt too. i'll try to make one. for you & for me . and for pres. maybe i should make one for pres to start with. haha

naturaljoy said...

I like the skirt, where's it from