Saturday, March 7, 2009

*

who watched the game last night?
it was on national tv and if you're a utah fan, it was sooooooo good.
we came back 19 pts and won.cool.

i just got the most expensive pedicure of my life.
thank you brad,
they fed me frozen grapes at this spa, they are a good treat, guys.
black cherry chutney, thats the color i picked.

mom and dad are takin pretz for the night, what should i dO?
majestic is begging for a bite of my sandwich.
brad took presley to a birthday party today.
i got some new shirts.

this is me, EVERYDAY:
-prenatal vitamin
-1000 mg vitamin c
-1 tsp fish oil
-1 tbs calcium/magnesium
-81 mg baby aspirin
-at least 2 qts water



its gettin a little warmer, it makes me itch for a drum circle sunday to show its face at my park.
happy weekend, guys.

1 comment:

cathmom said...

Add a peaceful, cozy nap to your daily regimen. Your feet are sweet!