Tuesday, January 27, 2009

cover

so much has occupied me since i've last met with you, blogger.
i feel like i dont have much time for this, so getting a chance is nice...im not sure youd call this a chance, because i should be doing other things...but i figure, my mac&sauce break gives me time.
plus, i want to listen to my old itunes here at majestic's house while i type.
i house sat and babysat the dogs while caiti and chuck were in WA. majestic liked me to sleep by her again, we were pretty lazy,

& i really honestly have been missing her too...i wish she could come live with me.
presley got really sick, then brad got really sick...then i got really sick, it was a nasty virus.

i missed 2 days of work and i think maybe im back to normal me again, sort of.
on saturday night christine's boyfriend Chris....who is in the band-Separation of Self was playing a show at ClubVegas, so brad, muff, beaner and I went vip stylee, it was really fun, chris is really good at the drums..really good. i forgot my camera, eh but it was a good night.
other than that, brad and i were lazy all weekend, i watched 3 basketball games yesterday..im kinda glad football season is almost over although it comforts me, weirdly.

i have to detail cat's car today, shes almost off on another adventure and needs a clean ride to voyage in, i also made myself the goal today to clean my house. . please, natalie, do it.
i was late for work this morning, i hate late.

franti is on wednesday; mom, frek and i are going.
then on thursday brad and i are taking presley to see him in park city.
im so full of mac and sauce now and i gotta get cleanin a car.

1 comment:

Lovely Lindsay said...

dear pres. i. miss. you.
luc is sicker than ever. and andrey too. i must move out now.