Tuesday, December 9, 2008

need it.

I bought some new earrings today from world market.
& presley another Christmas present.
We met our mama/grammy at paradise for lunch, it was nice.
I love their molasses bread.
Pretzel looks like a biggirl today.
Its her night with grammy, im gonna make a big bowl of mac n sauce when I get home and go see my boy.
Yesterday I got a dream come true: mom and dad gave steen and I a Costco shopping spree, I went and LOADED up a cart, it was overflowing, I got so many goodies, Christine is going tomorrow for her turn. THANK YOU INDIA!
Jade: thanks for being my friend today, I was going to come visit in February but if Lindsay will be here, I’m gonna stay. I do get paid time off now, so we should TAKE a vacation.
CaSSIE: I still don’t think you need to jump to the conclusion of moving back quite yet, I still think if kylee is serious about moving out you can find arrangements for until then. I liked our Sunday beehive brunch, lets do it again this week? Lets greenhouse….maybe carlucci’s Saturday since they close on Sunday? Don’t go my loke. Guillermo will miss you.(ps I love that anouk is perma tiny) lover her.
LIN: whats your boy baby’s name today?
MOM: thanks…thanks. I love you a lot. Thanks for bein my mama

3 comments:

cassandra noëlla said...

i know. i dont want to move. but its more than just the house. i need health care & schooling. funds for schooling. oh man oh man.

cassandra noëlla said...

p.s.
yes carluccis saturday i like that idea deal deal deal

Jade said...

wait so lindsays leaving for good then? or what. and you are not coming either then?
i'm pissed.......