Wednesday, December 31, 2008

just a few things; &a happy new year.

Brad & Presley on christmas.


Just a fraction of Larson style Christmas. you know what i mean.



Presley got her hairs did by Steen for a birthday party, cute.



Got to see my homies...(the few) it made me feel good.








When I got off work today, all I wanted was a shower, a nap, and to get ready for my evening. I knew Presley Brynn was tired because i woke her from nap at daycare....so i had high hopes of getting her to snooze with me. All she wanted once we walked into our house...was ramen noodles....which sounds a little something like 'eeedles' when her pretzel voice pronounces it. I tried to convince her that if we could take a short rest, then we could have some noodles... NOPE, so we made noodles. She is not acting the slightest bit tired anymore so i plop down on the luv sac watch a little season5 with beaner while she runs wild for a minute. Cassie and I had plans to come to my parents this evening. Lots of new years snacks, do presleys hello kitty puzzle & manicures and pedicures. Im in slug mode tonight, i finally get in the shower then try cleaning up the place. shower was nice, but hey...i dont want to get ready , not even a little bit. next i want some leftover enchiladas and red rice. open the fridge, somehow the 5 that were in there yesterday have disappeared, as well as the big bowl of rice. whatever. cassie is sick and i am lazy. i throw my hair up and put on my comfiest clothes. dont forget the hello kitty puzzle and nail polish remover...i grabbed arbys on my way here to fill the enchilada-less stomach of mine and Presley is fast asleep..now. this house is quiet as can be, chuck and cathy are on their way home from their new years date dinner.... something fancy fancy.
theres party hats and noise blowers set out on the counter, im going to mix up the ranch dip and drink some dr pepper. This is exactly what I wanted tonight to be, though. low key, comfy pants, yummy snacks, & a sleeping monkey of a child. even if my boyfriend is in vegas, & even if i dont make it until midnight, I couldnt be happier to bring in 2009.....oh my gosh, its going to be quite the year, i already know.


for you, cass. happy new year, too!

1 comment:

Lovely Lindsay said...

i spy someone in a blue robe. this makes me happy -
****
that pretzel and her shoes. she's somethin' else. this makes me happy, too.
happy 2009! love, lin