Tuesday, November 25, 2008


We’ve been listening to the ‘spearit food’ cd that mama cat made us. & presley makes me look up the good old –say hey- solo on youtube from last year.

We’re tempted to journey over to his Colorado show on the 30th, kids show in the day and adult show that evening.

Today we got to sleep in, presley hasn’t let me do this in weeks! Her new thing is to not let me relax or lay down, or anything, even if im eyes-open talking to her, she tells me I have to ‘wake up’. She’s become quite the 2 year old lately & getting so smart. We had waffles for lunch, one of her new attractions.

Brad and the roomies plus muff are moving right now into their new house. Its a lot closer to my place, & they really were only ten minutes away in their old house. It was kinda sad goin over there last night, things are gone or all over the place. I will miss it there, but I’m excited for a fresh new place for them

We’ve decided to change thanksgiving location to mom and dads house. Chuck wants to be able to watch football all day and our one channel wont cut it for him I guess! I always make the rolls, I love them, they’re the best and from scritch scratch. Presley is in charge of pies this year.

christine and i are eating pizza rolls and watching the niptuck seasons.
&

now we can make fresh and pure oj. thanks ma.




ps/
this is 'bob marley's paci' presley will tell you.

1 comment:

cathmom said...

miss you ladies! pretzel is so funny. please post a picture of her elmo shoes.