Saturday, November 8, 2008

*nirv

I miss my baby so much, it feels weird and lonely without her. Last night Annie, Zig, Pok and I went out to our sushi place, i finally got chopstix, they're so me! Then Scenic Byway was playin a show at Liquid Joe's so we went and watched them headline. I got their album and its very very good. We waited in molcasalsa line for about 20 minutes at 2am for a midnight(if you will) treat. We had flu shot clinic at work, but i just worked regular clinic today, we had 100 patients walk in. I'm very hungry and just keep thinking about a grilled cheese in cholula or some wheat thins and cream cheese. annie stayed over last night, its fun to have a sleepover, especially without my daughter being here, i need the company. What the world am i going to do tonight?
make me something!

2 comments:

cassandra noƫlla said...

i know huh.
the ravi was delicious. it was homemade by sams mom, she froze some for us to take home so all we had to do was boil it and put sauce on it! it was yummy. i'll get the recpie and make it for you & your health.i need to cook you a meal still i'll do it this week. what day is good for you? i work thurs/fri @ 2 pm tho.

i am your homie for life, lokes infact.

cathmom said...

I'm missing your baby so much! Ihanks for sharing. I know it was a looong time and she missed you baaad! Love you ladies!