Wednesday, October 22, 2008

beaner just walked in




sometimes i wish presley had a phone so i could text her while she's at daycare & im working.

I'd tell her things like 'i got you some halloween stickers today'

or 'only 2 more hours' or i'd ask her what she is doing and what songs she sang today.

i love her little self so so much, she's going on a big girl grammy/presley vacation to see her cousins in november, i know this will be a nice break for me, but i dont know what i'll do with myself, i'll miss that little bean like crazy. pres is my best friend.


on my lunch today i went over to fashion place-& looked around and had a hotdog on a stick. jade called me to ask me how to write a check. miss ya jennie.

brad and i got spicy cheese fries from sconecutter to share as a midnight snack, i tried fry sauce for the first time....not so good. the heater in my car broke. my new scenic byway album=soo gooood. we go look at our apt tomorrow after work....here goes.



2 comments:

Steen said...

she looks like a real girl in that picture, not a baby. when i walked in she said just pointed at you and said "my mom"

cathmom said...

OK, Nat, I'll do a blog update by this weekend. I have great memories of trips to far away places with Grandma and Grandpa T. And so the pay it forward goes. . . Thanks for trusting me and sharing your precious Pretzel with me. I am grateful for this grammy gig.