Saturday, October 11, 2008

FREEZETAG

#1: 8 things I am PASSIONATE about: 1.presley 2. animals 3. emotion 4. learning 5. mothering 6.karma 7. growing 8. nature
#2: phrases I say often: 1. oh yah? 2. babe! 3. perfect. 4. absolutely. 5. willowcreek pediatrics, this is natalie. 6. right..7. um, what? 8. ew.
#3: 8 things I want to do before I die: 1. tiesto in amsterdam. 2. my garden 3. operate a crane. 4. go back to school. 5. raise up my baby good, 6. find/achieve success doing things i LOVE.7. have my dream porch.8. be completely at peace with everyone and everything in my life.
#4: 8 places I would love to visit:1. British Columbia 2. Lake Tahoe 3. Tokyo 5. boston 6. santa fe. 7. costa rica 8. cuba.
#5: 8 things I have learned from my past:1. DONT worry about the future.. or worry. worry is waste. 2. dont be reckless with other people's hearts. 3. dont put up with people who are reckless with yours. 4. respect your elders 5. remember your alphabet. 6. stay hydrated 7. keep warm, my dear 8.workOUT!
#6: 8 things I currently need or want:1. a raise. 2.socks 3. wisdom teeth out. 4. a coffee table 5. a hair cut 6. ipod adapter/charger 7. burton feelgood. 8. that freakin orange pineapple tempura chicken recipe i lost

& i dont tag anyone. but i did get something from the phantom ghost which i have to pass on.

2 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

i love natalie yes-sir-reeee!
i love to read what comes out of your brains. love, lindsay

Jade said...

what did you get from the phantom ghost.? i want something from him/she-man/her