Saturday, July 12, 2008

7/12

its always a pretty sweet deal when you find your DREAM skirt for ten bucks.
it came in the mail yesterday, lovinn it.
i want to buy more as gifts.
the doc brought us paradize bakery for breakfast today...
i feel like all i've had this morning is sugar.
ever since cat and i were talking about apple juice its all i wanted this morning.
Last night Annie & Malibu took Presley to the Soul Redemption concert up at Brighton resort-
i worked and missed the train up the canyon,but aw well- Presley's second concert of the week.
When i got to the hospital last night, a nurse saw us and asked if we'd been up to Brighton for the show, she was there and recognized Pres, said she was dancin around.
!

I should be off in an hour,
I want to go talk to my newest nephew then-
I think I'll accompany all the homies plus its kid's weekend at Brads pool.
tomorrow i plan on ridin the river then retreating to the drum circle.
sounds about nice now.
;)

No comments: