Tuesday, May 20, 2008

05/20/2008

my homies cooked me dinner tonight,
but now im home and i just want chips and dip so bad.
i havent had some in awhile, i can justify it.
But im too lazy to drive to the store.
i dont like majestics red collar.
i want to make her a new one.
im trying to work more hours.
and figure out school situation.
this week should only be in the 60'z ;
at least thats what brad told me.
its okay cuz-
it got too hot too fast.
kody works really late nights &
presley laughs at americas funniest home videos.
jazz are out but i find it easy tooooooo cheer for boston now.
im very tired, i liked my work ladies today.
i always do, but maybe they liked me .
dj annalyze.
she is great.
good night.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

chips and dip sound amazing.
I dont have any either.

How are you ?

I hear you see my sister a lot. crazy.