Friday, March 7, 2008

lovely lindsays game/

gol.
1)i like my eyebrows, ive got alot of brow.
2)my feet are cool. :)
3)my hair color-now natural.even more since i've cut it.
4)my lips!
5)i have great skin.










TOday a family of deer crossed the street in front of jade and i's car.
its very sunny and very happy outside.
presley slept through my entire work meeting, she gets A++.
so i've been RUNNING AROUND and rushing all the time all morning-
i finally can just sit for a second-
BUT not really, EDIT!

2 comments:

mimi said...

hi pretty nat

cassandra noƫlla said...

every photo of presley makes me laugh.


and you are very pretty.
im the opposite of you these days.... not good skin, icky hair, crazy eye brows cause im growing them out. ugggggggh nat. i need to move because i hate myself to much.