Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OH BUT i know a reason why




#247




i have a headache.
tonight.
i found the doc pens under my seat.
oh geez.
valentines in march!
took presley to toddler story time.
she really loves the library.
took a lunch at sconecutter with frek.
everytime i go there i order the same thing.
white honeybutter cinnamon scone and spicy fries.
no matter the time of day or night.
weird combo- i know.
took a chance on an unknown used cd at greywhale.
i'll let you know how it goes.
never gotten so many compliments on my nails.
corvette red.
i love my new pants alot.
&
I LIKE MY BASS LOUDY
LOUDY
LOUDER.+!

5 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

i hate these secret code messages~
i made a delicious dinner tonight. you'd love it.

Lovely Lindsay said...

pissed. not about the pens though... about scone cutter. that sounds so good to my little self. the pens...!!! did you know that i went to the mailbox with striped socks and flip flops?!!!! there were people there and they saw my feets. they had to have. it was embarrasing. no pens in the mailbox. just coupons. you owe me now! love, lin

cassandra noƫlla said...

hey i love bass too.

presley reading... oh my gosh i love this.

mimi said...

i want to go to sconecutter. people used to always call it sconecutters and it would get on my nerves. they have yummy fry sauce for the spicy CHEESE fries. bring some over here. bye.

cathmom said...

those same people probably go to "barnes and nobles". sorry i'm not excited about your ganesh elephant,nat. it has always scared me.