Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

i just wiped down the my entire workspace.
the girl who sat here before me is really sick.
presley and i have kept so healthy this winter season!
So i'm dreamin here at my desk about the mexicana especiale that should be waiting for me when i get home.
Instead of going out tonight, i requested cath's enchiladas and red rice. Jade's homemade salsa and chips.
and a very chocolate chocolatey cake please!
so my valentines are slowly making their way to washington.
they're just late okay?
the weather here is bipolar, yesterday i was drivin with my windows down and today im crankin the heat up.
annie is night boarding right now, she leaves to cali next week for work.
i'll miss her.
when she gets home,we're seeing 3eleven.
woo woo woo woo!
im getting new recipes as we speak.
goodnight!

1 comment:

mimi said...

nat- happy day-late-birthday. hope you like the incense. did your mom give you my fave one - from wild oats (or whatever they sold out to)?