Monday, February 18, 2008

burtonFeelgood

i love pcmr! it was my first time at that particular resort and i had so much fun! i even followed annie and zig to the park and hit my first box, we rented demo boards that made it feel like riding HEAVEN! i want to go back.

got some new furniture for our room, well two dressers for presley. been working on that project for a little while now. i got rid of so many clothes today.
i need a new poster for my wall. cat-im everywhere and i wont stop bugging you until you email katia. cass-the worker bee, call me tonight as planned. Lin, my taxes, i emailed you my dub4's. Amy i want to see your haircut. christine, i saw what you wrote on my envelope "natalie brain larson" and jade-thanks for broiling the nacho's 30 seconds too long. Amelia, if you have a girl, i have so so so many little girl things to send your way. Jeff thanks for the itunes.
shout out and muchosLuv!

1 comment:

cassandra noƫlla said...

hello clothes, send them to me!
we should just give clothes to each other when we are done with them


i am a worker bee.
/ queen bee. can i be?