Sunday, January 13, 2008

bat your eyes girl, be otherworldly. count your blessings. seduce a stranger. whats so wrong with being happy? kudos to those who see through sickness


very currently annoyed.
annoyed very currently.
currently very annoyed.



sundays are my favorite day.
but today (&very broadly everything)
this
that
her
him
them
are on my nerves.


i should be in the mountains
today is what annie told me malibu would call
a BLUEBIRD day for ridin.
its beautiful+snows been falling falling falling.

im going to the mall to exchange Presley's pumas.
caiti's talking about getting dreadlocks.again.
and i havent showered in a few days.
i want to get out of here but my lackadaisical being doesnt allow it now.

annie's at snowbird.
cassie's in calif.
justin's doing inventory.
linds is in pissco.
jade's mad at me.
presley's sick of me.
christine's asleep (im sure of it)
amy's far too.
chuck's watchin the chargers but wants the colts to win.
majestic smells.
cat is my friend.


..
goodbypass.



dont ever let life pass you byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

3 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

hmpf. says majestic.
get your buns over here, then.
what's this i here about pretzel and some puma's! love that thought.

cassaundra said...

i agree.
lets find something else to do thats private.

lets search.

Connie said...

ha i especially liked this one :) all your list of friends