Tuesday, January 8, 2008

weLL

its been too busy a weekend/weekbegin.
week.
chronologically:

i was on the phone with annie when i took this picture ^
somewhere along 40th west-ish.
blue of the sky after the storm.


Presley is turning into a little girl, transforming out of baby-ness
its exciting and sad.
& mullet-like.

now she just needs her own bed.
ikea, eh!?
Spent time downtown.
had the best house mocha and lavender ice cream with my loke.
in superb location.
this is for you cass

SNOWBOARDED IN A SNOWSTORM!
BUT it was sickness because of all the powder we got.
4ft of snow this weekend' verrry nice.
yeah, the canyon drive home- not so much.
regularly 15-30 minute drive took us 2 hours.

im sending love every which way.
muchos.

3 comments:

cassaundra said...

weLL ...

i just love this post!

i will call you thursday.
today i do not feel up to talking on the phone.


i will tell you somethings that happened today to explain why i dont feel like speaking on the phone:

1. instead of hugging me this morning, tom ran up... and kicked me. RIGHT ON MY BRUISE. direct hit.
-almost died.

2. then he punched me in my cheeks
with both hands. for no reason. made me mad.

3. he hit me in my open eyeball with a cardboard tube. you know like the kind that holds paper towels or wrapping paper.
i couldnt open my eye for a while. because it was watering and hurting for hours.

4. SOME HOW.... STILL NOT SURE....
practically all the veins in my right thumb burst and filled my thumb up with blood. so i couldnt bend it at all today (still cant) and it hurt like hell/ felt super crazy.

all i did was pick tom up, set him on the dresser, walked to the window lifted the curtain so he could see the snow and then noticed my thumb was hurting and ... voila big fat blue red thumb.

so confusing. i figured i was dying today.
i might be.

what a welcome home to california day eh?
waaa. i miss utah.

Lovely Lindsay said...

what's this i hear about you going on dates with old men? very old men? you. are. brave.

p.s. where did that baby of yours get such a made-for-her little dress?

p.p.s. send me a letter in the mail. the real mail. bye.

cassaundra said...

hey i want that fullsize picutre of you me and pres at greenhouse!! email!