Thursday, January 24, 2008

to be famous is so niiiiiiiiiice.....-

I drove around with happiness in my car and listened to The Used -first album
it was awesome.

work has been so too busy lately-its just that time of year, i worked 10.5 hours on tuesday.
lately i've really enjoyed being super crazy busy, i got an email from my boss this week and i want to share it:
Natalie,
I just wanted to thank you for doing your job so efficient. On Thursday I noticed it was pretty much just you doing all the check in. I appreciate your attitude, never complaining, just doing your job! I hope you are still liking your job and working days. I get compliments about you from other employees and just wanted to thank you.
-Shay

I hope she wouldnt mind that i published her little email because it really made my week!
I have a nice break from the workplace now though, I'm off until Tuesday- it will be an eventful 4day-weekend. Tomorrow night is the long awaited show-I swear we had these tickets 2 months ago.
I want to hit up the mountain sometime also.

So Amy notified me that the Black Keys will be in Portland in april- I didnt even know who they were, as i mentioned them to andrea,of course she knew-she not only knows every artist and band ever, but she also has them on her 80gb ipod.but anyway, ,back to the black keys....they are funkyyy!! and i hope we go.

i texted my mother from work the other night that we were already booked til 930 at like 1. she replied:
"wilds"

i mean, come on- anyone who knows caiti, will you please laugh at that?!!!

i asked her if we had any pain reliever in this house, she said yeah, but not any that you can take, we only have "people medicine"
i guess i'm not counted as a human since I cant swallow pills.


okay, back to the 80gig again,
good falling to sleep music that her pod taught me:
a canadian mellow mode band called city&colour
and justin taught me a similar guy named owen

speaking of justin

his band 9worlds is going on tour soon, they play a show at Todds in SLC sometime in February-
so everyone come!

today presley bonked her head on the hardwood floor, she was so mad she had to tell everyone including grampa that she got hurt.

she went to bed tonight like a real baby.
and i got to workout and chillout, it was so nice.

6 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

this post made me really homesick for your house. i can picture exactly where everybody is. and i laughed out loud, for reals when i read about "people medicine." nice bracelet, nanny. don't you just love it when you get noticed. when someone actually acknowledges your hard work. way to go! keep it up! A++! now get you and presley's baby buns over here. now.

Jade said...

is we planning a kennewick trip or not. i miss sin. oh nice bracelets Xmine. at least its being taken care of. me an jace wanted to know if we could go to the dog park sometime bye.

cassandra noëlla said...

i should what what?
im confused.
i text you this morn.

my dumb phone wont let me send any more photos to my email
so now im pissed.

cassandra noëlla said...

okay
i got one

i'll email it to you

mimi said...

natty - i'm serious about the black keys. would also like to go to big head todd and the monsters in slc at the depot on april 14 - not quite sure how to swing that one. and 311 is coming to seattle on march 31. so let's just do a month-long-road-trip-lovin'it to concerts. in my next life, that's all i'm doing. if i start a blog, will you make fun of me because i am old?

mimi said...

meant to invite all of your sisters and your mother, too, on the concert circuit - and we will also go to ani difranco for lindsay in portland on april 18.
nice work at the office, nat - that's cool.
*take a listen to nick cave and the bad seeds and isobel campbell with mark lanegan - let me know what you think. -amy