Wednesday, January 16, 2008

plL;anet OF ice.

presley was already in bed by the time i got home from work tonight.
i feel weird in this house without baby to be watching after, carrying around(or lately CHASING around!!)i miss her alot when she's not with me. in this stage she's in- she is growing SO FAST and learning SO MUCH...its SO CRAZY in my brain that this little human is mine.mine. im a mom,,, im HER mom.


im making a cd to fall into dreamland to tonight.
its my early day tomorrow.
i have to take annie to the trax station on my way.
well, want to know why?
beacuse she cracked her windshield with her dome,
it was during this storm, she slid on the ice, but she is okay.
check it:

(yah she did that wit her head)


so i just bought "new soul" on iTunes Linds,
im going to put it on my mix.
listen to
-good friday
-noahs ark
by cocorosie. k?


k i just put "lemurs, man, lemurs" and "I'm totally not down with robs alien"
by-minus the bear to finish off my cd for the night.
so someone go download and love those by me.

he touched my hand when they last came...and they're due to come here again please?
goodnight.

4 comments:

cassandra noëlla said...

andrea made that crack with her domage area? JESUS! concrete !!!!!
she should look into head butt defense... or something.


but yeah dude, thats retarded that you had to be vip or some dumb crap to watch band practice. like who the hell cares ? a member or whatever to watch some dudes play with stuff? lame lame lame.



i wish i was at my OWN apartment in utah .
which by the way....
i am moving in with you
until i can gather enough $ to move out
my friend kenzie wants to be my room mate.
and you have a permanent area in my room with pres like everyday
because thats gonna be us , attached at our hips like lokes do.
got it ?

it will happen. it will be fun to live with you and your family
i will cook for you all. did i ever tell you i am a pretty damn good chef?


chef cassaundra.
you may call me.

im working on an interesting sort of painting tonight for that guy sam. remember him? yeah i decided i should make him some of my art since ive never made him anything. haha isnt that weird/? i think it is ive made art for so many people just not him. never realized.

this is such a long comment. but who cares. i'll start a new one in a sec to continue this one. just so i dont look as talkative.



-intermission -

cassandra noëlla said...

oh yes and about presley, she is growing and learning i think its so cool i wish i could be there all the time for it.
i love little kids.

and it is crazy to step back and notice that you are a mother. i forget it all the time! its like presley is just a really really short friend we have hanging out with us who doesnt really say much. like jay & silent bob.

nat/cass & the silent pres.
ya na? haha!
shes becoming not so silent tho duh, she coo's alot and says moo when you say cow.

i should have made these comments into a blog.
perhaps i'll continue these into a blog. venture my way for the rest of my blabs.

funny word that isnt really a word by the way. blab. ... hahaha

cassandra noëlla said...

here i am
i'll write a blog for you

cassandra noëlla said...

detect what?
whats developing>
?


yeah im done with january.
it ALWAYS seems like a huge month.
like it drags on and on.


lets get new shoes.
matching ones.
zappos.com
lets find some matching shoes.

ive always wanted to do that.
is that weird?


my sister is nagging me to watch a movie with her
so write a blog for me
and i will read it when i take an intermission

and then i'll write ya back.
okay?