Tuesday, January 29, 2008

i need a copyright.

we all know its coming
we just arent sure when.
hopefully i can get out of work here, before it does its business.

Im drinking a coke.
i do not like coke.
i do not like soda except the occasional dr.pepper.
but the drug reps catered us with jasons deli.
so i'll take a cola.

cat told me to find a new recipe and its about that time.

today was too rushed and
presley did not sleep well last night.
my phone died in my slumber.
let me tell you how i dont appreciate this.
i never know when to wake up without the time by my head.
& my morning time phone calls get missed.
woke up.
got ready.
met frek for brunch that was supposed to be breakfast.
i couldnt find su casa.
ive been there many times.
i needed gas.
i was late for work but it all worked out.
now its late evening and here i still am.
the nurse fixed up my finger good.

im making a hair appt for sometime this week.
i havent dyed my hair since July...
I kinda like it so im not sure if i will add any color this time.

i think i just saw ted bundy out the window.

andrea and i stumbled across this beauty the other day:

my crane is going to have the canadian flag flying freely from the top/
CAITI: will you please email katia about me coming to work in her garden.
thanks.

3 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

yes. a copyright. right away. or a lawyer. is there such thing as blogger lawyers?
you know what i love about you? that you love cranes. that one day you spent plenty of minutes looking up how to become a crane operator. and you were serious. go to yourheartout.com and start checking some of those cool places off your list. love, lin

mimi said...

i think i saw ted bundy at albertson's last week.

Jade said...

i hope you are serious that you will be my friend for a minute today. without a ditchment. cause it hurts my heart.