Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FLowers in October

Despite a very stressful morning, I had a great day yesterday.
I'm starting to get the hang of things at Artichokes & Co.
Pretty soon have my own desk. Today was the first day in awhile that I got to sleep in. Between my two jobs, I stay pretty busy. I love my occupations right now. I am learning so many things in both of them, we are finally using our new system at the clinic and I'm learning Medical Records.

This morning Presley and I are taking a shopping trip. I'm listening to Mazzy Star and eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I want to go to the Riley's or Einstein's for lunch.
Where is my lunch date partner? and I miss Lucas Jude Stoyan so much.


I loved this creepy cloudy sky on Saturday from my parking lot at work:


good day.

1 comment:

Lovely Lindsay said...

hi. i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.