Friday, October 12, 2007

DRAGONTALES

.....is playing in the waiting room.Medical receptionists get paid sooooo much more money elsewhere...weird.. cost of living less = me making lots and livin large!Christine and I set a date today when we want to get out of this utah world bubble and be out on our own finally. AND WE WILL DO IT!In the mean time...in the very mean time-I am working more hours at WillowCreek Pediatrics and I have an interview on Monday with Artichokes & Company.......which I am VERY EXCITED about!We went and saw Atmosphere last night.He looks ... so good.It was a good time/nite/show.Maybe i got a picture or two.goodnight ya'll!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Lovely Lindsay said...

*oh hiyeeeee, little pretzel feets. i want to snuggle with you miss pres. sounds like a good plan, nanny. let me know if i can help you out at all. as long as you're not coming to this hole... don't do it! go somewhere exciting and new. and pretty and undiscovered. why not? seriously. why not?