Wednesday, July 16, 2008

rainbow gathering is in new mexico next summer

Hey girl!

Just Barb here - we just got back from the Rainbow Gathering, I thought about you and your mom on the 4th, imagine the top most part of the Wyoming Mountains and then visualize about 4000 hippies holding hands in the biggest circle you could ever imagine praying for peace on the 4th of July. It was amazing, I included all those that I know in to my prayer. There was a silence observed by all hippies on the Mountain from Midnight of the 3rd till Noon of the 4th, then the party began, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA no fire works though just a lot of drums - AWESOME! If ever you get the chance to go to a gathering, it comes highly recommended by Barb! It was so great to see your mom down to the farmers market! I'm so glad that she loves her shirt, you'll have to take a picture of you all in your dyes and send it to us, that would be great! If you have time I also wanted to remind you to send some of the pic from the party. Lovin you girl

Peace and Always Light In Love B

RAINBOW & ROSE

No comments: